Monday, February 11, 2008

Zoo: Pain in My Heart (OPM)

hey lhukaret! pain in my heart, coming up! :)



Lyrics: Pain in My Heart - Zoo

Here i am alone in this empty room
And let my mind just fly you to the end
Thoughts of you still linger in my memory
Wondering why my life is not that fair
I could still recall
Those memories of you
The joy and all your laughter
The love thast we've been through
Oh, i can't believe you're gone
Oh, no

Talkin' to myself for no reasons i could find
Findin' out why everything went wrong
Tears falling down my cheeks that
I've been trying to hold
It doesn't know if i could still go on
I wanted you to stay
The tears begin to show
You said you cared for me
But then you had to go
And now i know you're gone

But i don't want to remember
The things (we used to do/that we've been
Through)
And all the things that remind me of you
I don't want to hear the songs
The songs we used to sing
'coz i don't wanna feel the pain in my heart

I just can't believe you're gone

No, no...
I don't wanna feel
Yeah, i don't wanna feel the pain in my heart
I don't wanna feel, don't know what went wrong
Oohh...

4 comments:

sweetwitch said...

oohh... how i love this song...though it somehow makes me feel sad... ma-senti ika nga...

Oinkstube said...

hi honey! yeah, so touching. but all i know was the original version of this song, ive known this version just last night. haha. thanks to lhukaret for requesting this one. thanks honey, enjoy!

sweetwitch said...

first saw this guy in the news i think a week ago... that he will be the new vocalist of this foreign 80's band...

hmmm... if you can find the video of the song dream of me by kristen dunst, i would very much appreciate it... ^_^ thank you in advance!

Oinkstube said...

wow, was that your fave, well, ur not alone, thats one of my favorites too, dont worry i will try to find and post it for you. ur welcome. keep tuning in. btw, if u want some songs, post it on the shoutbox so i can easily see it. thanks again.

ps. happy hearts day :)